Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tough going

Think I might have overdone it slightly at the weekend cramming in squash, tennis, yoga, swimming and of course PCP with added 8 mins of you-know-what.  Started today's exercises, but just didn't have anything left.  I know that that's the time I really need to push and thus maximise the benefit of the exercises, but I was spent.  Gonna have an early night, get up early and hit the gym first thing with hopefully renewed energy.  Definitely not one of my best PCP days - onwards and upwards!

3 comments:

  1. Dude, checked week 8 pics, nice work - are you going to enter the gun show?

    We on for this weekend - i wanna see if those bad boys work how they look !

    ReplyDelete
  2. in phuket this weekend dude - but definitely weekend after

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah dude if you're going to pile on extra sport at this point you need to add 50-100 grams carbs or your body is just going to eat up hard won muscle.

    ReplyDelete