Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stop counting

Why is that even when doing 8 min abs I'm still counting the reps? Think it's thoroughly ingrained now.  Is it just me?

Was going to go on my first junk trip of the summer season today (for the non-HKers out there, it's basically a day out on a boat centred on heavy drinking - bit of a HK institution).  Was all set for going thinking I'll take it easy on the drinking (who am I kidding), but changed my mind last minute and put in a proper PCP day.  Quite chuffed with myself.  The fact that the weather's crap helped also.

Just back from yoga and it seems it was a little to early to test the hamstring, which is now feeling rather tight.  Oh well, live and learn.

2 comments:

  1. The sooner you can stop counting the sweeter your burn will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I count too..... No clue why.

    ReplyDelete