Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A quickie

Laptop at home on the blink again so having to blog from the gym (might have a workout too while I'm here).  Strayed somewhat from the PCP path this weekend while away with some mates in Phuket.

Went with my PCP workout equipment and all the best intentions, but alas the temptation of some beers at sunset and then some was too great.  Got on the scales when I got home and my fears were confirmed.  Back in the groove now though and determined to see this through!

3 comments:

  1. Hey man! As Patrick said to me, 'it happens'. Don't get bent out of shape over it. Keep going and try to be as consistent as possible. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't be prefect and we slip man! good luck with the next 2 weeks and hit it hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can recover if you lay down a week of perfect PCP days, every gram and every rep to the letter. From here on out these slip-ups will start seriously messing up your final result.

    ReplyDelete