Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A baby cucumber is not a courgette

or a zuccini for that matter.  Was having a bit of trouble makinig myself understood down the local market, but it's all good now.  I have bigger problems in that my laptop at home is on the blink, so i'm now blogging from the pantry at the office.  Must get that fixed.

Still at  the experimental stage with my new steamer - have discovered that pasta does not lend itself to steaming but i'm flying on the veggies.  PCP breakfast setting me up beautifully for the day....

1 comment:

  1. We did the same thing actually ! Went to the market and happy to see zuccini. Bought three. Took them home, chopped them up and found out it's actually some kind of Chinese cucumber !!! Had no clue how to cook them so we chucked them away...
    Let me know if u happen to find some real ones !

    ReplyDelete